Dr. Mishil Parikh
M. Ch. Ortho- oncology, M.S. Orthopaedics, M.B.B.S.
- M.Ch. Ortho: Certificate course from the Texila American University.
Certificate No. 2017/TAU-LTD/5092.
- M.S. Ortho.: Additional Qualification Registration Certificate No. 1817/2014.
- M.B.B.S.: Permanent Registration with the Maharashtra Medical Council (Registration Certificate No. 2011/03/0450 dated 15/03/2011).
- Co-General Secretary for the Student Council, 2008-2009.
- Associate Editor of International Journal of Orthopaedics Sciences.
- Fellow of International Association of Medical Research.
- On the Editorial Board for World Journal of Publisher.
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Innovative Research in Pharmaceutical and Medical Science, VNM Publications.
- Associate Editor of Life Sciences Archives, JPS Publications.
- Editorial Board – Scientia Ricerca Open Access Journals
- Reviewer for Multiple Journals.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
During Post Graduation –
- Management of Trauma Including Closed Reduction of Fractures and Surgical Management of Simple and Intra-Articular Fractures.
- Conservative and Surgical Management of Osteoarthritis.
- Management of Spine Problems.
During Fellowship –
- Multimodality Treatment of Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas.
- Limb Salvage Procedures with Megaprosthesis, Biological Fixation and Allografts.
- Management of Benign Bone Tumors.
The doctors here are very honest and give the right advice.thank you , dr.Tushar Jadhav thank you so much
One of the best centers with all the modern technology, fully satisfied with whole diagnostic and treatment services
Dedicated centre for Breast cancer patients. Strongly recommend for Breast Cancer patients.
All Breast cancer solution at one place.
Experienced team of doctors and best care overall.