Dr. AMIT PATIL
M.B.B.S, M.S. (General Surgery), MCh (Plastic Surgery), MCh (Breast Oncoplasty), Ph.D. ongoing (Navigation in Surgical oncology),
Dr. Amit Patil, Chief Plastic Surgeon & Director of MBC, is a certified plastic surgeon and microvascular cancer reconstructive surgeon.
ABOUT DR. AMIT PATIL
- M.B.B.S, M.S. (General Surgery), MCh (Plastic Surgery) Lokmanya Tilak Medical College and Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
- Training in Hand & Microsurgery & Trauma Reconstruction (Ganga Medical Centre & Hospitals Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Training in microsurgery in Cancer Reconstruction at TATA MEMORIAL CANCER HOSPITAL, Mumbai, India.
- MCh. in Breast Oncoplasty (University of East Anglia, UK)
- Ph.D. (ongoing) in Surgical Navigation in Head and Neck Oncology [JJ Hospital, Mumbai, and MUHS, Nashik.]
Awards and Scholarships
- Ratan Tata Scholarship for being meritorious during M.B.B.S. in Seth G.S. medical college and K.E.M. Hospital.
- Awardee of BIRAC BIG funds for the development of medical device based on deep technology for assessment of microvascularity of tissue
- Atlas Of Operative Surgical Oncology – one of the authors
Discovery Channel Documentary
- The Boy With Giant Hands – as one of treating Doctors. Telecasted on 26th Dec 2016 on Discovery Channel.
Presentations and Publications
Dr. Amit Patil has many national and international publications and scientific presentations.